- Work is never ending process. It can never be completed.
- Interest of a client is important, so is your family.
- If you fall in your life, neither your boss nor client will offer you a helping hand; you family and friends will.
- Life is not only about work, office and client. There is more to life. You need time to socialize, entertain, relax and exercise. Don’t let life be meaningless.
- A person who stays late in the office is not a hardworking person. Instead he/she is a fool who does not know how to manage work within the stipulated time. He/she is a loser who des not have a personal or social life. He/she is inefficient and incompetent in his/her work.
- You did not study hard and struggle in life to become a machine.
- If your boss forces you to work late, he/she may be ineffective and have a meaningless life too; so forward this to him/her.
Dear camarades from Hungary! Real-time photoshopping skillz.
Picture of the day on Yahoo. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/lightbox/picture-of-the-day-the-winners-so-far-1389195403-slideshow/
We team up to mix a classic Prohibition-era drink in this 1931 bear cocktail shaker from our Jan 23 American Silver sale.
This feels very very sensual, drugged, freaky, mad alltogether in video attached from the link by la Stampa http://www.lastampa.it/2014/01/14/multimedia/cultura/i-classici-dellarte-si-animano-con-la-magia-del-digitale-7V7Zf98gaXjgwNthM8QebP/pagina.html